77 goals; 42 completed
Category #1: Love and Relationships
1. Fall in love.
2. Build a strong, close group of friends (my “family”)
Category #2: Creative
3. Have an amazing portfolio. (100+ high quality art nude images)
5. Travel around the US as a freelance model.
6. Be published
7. Be a book cover model AND write a book
Work with the following “dream” photographers
8. Art Silva
9. Matt Blaise (wet plate)
10. Alien Life
11. Visioluxus (her images inspired me to try art nude photography)
12. Gary M. (first nude shoot)
13. Try different types of music. Possibilities to explore:
* Play or record as a folk artist
*Compass Rose Records (netlabel with bandmate Bob Marshall)
*Finish Fever Pitch album
*Write my own solo album
*Write and record “City Dreams” (piano album) PROGRESS
Try different types of writing:
16. Fantasy and sci fi novels PROGRESS
18. Short stories (goal: 50) PROGRESS
19. Webcomic based on college years or other autobiographical work
20. Want to read my own writing/visit the characters
21. Develop my own working philosophical system, and write it down for others.
22. Write my own epitaph
23. Fill a shelf with books that I’ve written (idea from: http://scottberkun.com/2014/the-goal-of-my-life-revealed-tattoo-included/)
24. Write a million words of fiction. PROGRESS
25. Be a NY Times best selling author, or win the Hugo or Nebula
Category #3: Travel
26. See all 50 states (29/50) PROGRESS
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, West Virginia, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Alaska, Hawaii
27. Road trip with best friend around the U.S.
28. Road trip for as long as I want (no set return date)
29. Cheese shop Frisbee picture
*There is a tiny deli in La Jolla, California called The Cheese Shop that makes the best sandwiches known to mankind. They also sell Frisbees printed with their own logo. It’s become a tradition that, if a customer takes a photograph with their Frisbee in a suitably awesome location, the shop will post their picture on the wall. There are pictures from all over the world, from famous locations to remote wilderness. One smartass pilot from the local military base even took up a Frisbee and snapped a picture while flying his fighter jet. So now I have to find a cooler background than that, travel to it, and take a picture.
30. Resort at Sycamore mineral hot springs with my significant other for a long weekend
31. Visit Prague.
32. Backpack around Japan
33. Go whiskey tasting in Scotland (Islay), and bourbon tasting in Kentucky PROGRESS
34. Visit Egypt and experience the nightlife in Cairo
Category #4: Other
35. Play with a tesla coil
36. Kiss underwater
37. See the Northern Lights
38. See it snow
39. Own a pre-’55 (advance design) Chevy or Ford truck that I maintain myself and take it on a road trip
40. Earn $2,000/mo in reliable passive income PROGRESS
41. Own a house with an amazing bathtub. 42. And a window seat or wingback chair. 43. And wood floors.
Art to Experience
44. See all of Shakespeare’s tragedies performed live.
Romeo and Juliet
Antony and Cleopatra
Troilus and Cressida
The Life of Timon of Athens
Other amazing plays to see live:
46.The Tragical History of the Life and Death of Dr. Faustus; Marlowe
Amazing concerts to see live:
47. Ani di Franco
* Silly Wizard (broke up before I was born, and then one of the most important members died, so this can’t actually happen.)
48. Green Day
49. A Perfect Circle
50. Hear a Stradivarius live (Joshua Bell in concert!)
51. See a Monet in person
52. Read the NPR Top 100 Sci Fi and Fantasy Books (81/100) PROGRESS
53.Conduct a chronological review of aesthetics and ethics (answers to the question “how to live the good life”), particularly in the realm of philosophy.
Skills to Learn
54. Rifle and Pistol
55. Martial Arts; preferably Krav Maga
56. Survivalism (ex: Sean Kennedy)
57. Dance en pointe PROGRESS
58. Blues Dancing
59. Basic First Aid
60. Have nice hair. PROGRESS
61. and breasts. I think at 23 as pro nude model, these are as nice as they’re gonna get and I’ve come to terms with that.
62. Get sterilized
63. Get a meaningful tattoo
64. Upside down twist sit-ups (because they look cool)
65. Own a horse
66. Start a Thoroughbred rescue, volunteer as a trainer at one, or help one significantly monetarily PROGRESS
68. “—then on the shore/Of the wide world I stand alone, and think/Till Love and Fame to nothingness do sink.” –Keats, When I Have Fears that I May Cease to Be
Hike out to a beautiful shoreline (preferably cliffs) and read Keats.
69. Attend a masquerade
70. Blow bubbles in sub zero temperatures—they freeze immediately, and you can catch them on your mittens without breaking them! (from http://mightygirl.com/2008/03/03/100-things-to-do-before-i-go/)
71. 6' sub sandwich sword fight
72. Get a lap dance from a hot stripper
*This one's vague because I'm a beginner at backpacking. It will expand into more concrete goals as I continue to backpack.
Throw an amazing party:
74. 21st birthday
75. The Great Katsby for 25th birthday aka "Party Noir"
76. The equivalent of the House bachelor party for 28th birthday
*By this I don't mean fly in an airplane; I mean have the feeling of flight under my "own power." I don't care if it's from hang-gliding, lucid dreaming, ballon in a ballet leap, or if we invent bird suits like in Blue Mars.