65 goals; 54 completed
Category #1: Love and Relationships
1. Fall in love.
2. Build a strong, close group of friends (my “family”)
Category #2: Creative
3. Have an amazing portfolio. (100+ high quality art nude images)
5. Travel around the US as a freelance model.
6. Be published
Work with the following “dream” photographers
7. Art Silva
8. Matt Blaise (wet plate)
9. Alien Life
10. Visioluxus (her images inspired me to try art nude photography)
11. Gary M. (first nude shoot)
12. Exhibit my self-portraiture
13. Write and record an album/suite of piano music (“City Dreams”) PROGRESS
14. Play the piano proficiently
15. Give a piano recital: by memory, invite my friends, include some of my own compositions
16. Learn a new instrument or how to sing or jazz PROGRESS
17. Finish Fever Pitch single “Hurry Home”
Try different types of fiction writing:
18. Finish a sci fi novel PROGRESS
19. Finish my fantasy novels
20. Finish at least the first siren novel PROGRESS
21. Publish a short story
22. Want to read my own writing/visit the characters
24. Publish an article
25. Something autobiographical (webcomic? memoirs?)
Category #3: Travel
26. See all 50 states (44/50) PROGRESS
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, West Virginia, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Alaska, Hawaii
27. Road trip with best friend around the U.S.
28. Road trip for as long as I want (no set return date)
29. Resort at Sycamore mineral hot springs with my significant other for a long weekend
30. Visit Prague.
31. Backpack around Japan
32. Go whiskey tasting in Scotland (Islay), and bourbon tasting in Kentucky PROGRESS
Category #4: Other
33. Play with a tesla coil
34. Kiss underwater
35. See the Northern Lights
36. See it snow
37. Have a house with an amazing bathtub. 38. And a window seat or wingback chair. 39. And wood floors.
Art to Experience
40. See all of Shakespeare’s tragedies performed live.
Romeo and Juliet
Antony and Cleopatra
Troilus and Cressida
The Life of Timon of Athens
Other amazing plays to see live:
42.The Tragical History of the Life and Death of Dr. Faustus; Marlowe
Amazing concerts to see live:
43. Ani di Franco
44. Green Day
45. A Perfect Circle
46. Fleetwood Mac
47. Hear a Stradivarius live (Joshua Bell in concert!)
48. See a Monet in person
49. Read the NPR Top 100 Sci Fi and Fantasy Books
50. Dance en pointe
51. Have nice hair.
52. and breasts. I think at 23 as pro nude model, these are as nice as they’re gonna get and I’ve come to terms with that.
53. Get sterilized
54. Get a meaningful tattoo
55. Upside down twist sit-ups (because they look cool)
56. Own a horse
58. “—then on the shore/Of the wide world I stand alone, and think/Till Love and Fame to nothingness do sink.” –Keats, When I Have Fears that I May Cease to Be
Hike out to a beautiful shoreline (preferably cliffs) and read Keats.
59. Attend a masquerade
60. 6' sub sandwich sword fight
61. Get a lap dance from a hot stripper
Throw an amazing party:
62. 21st birthday
63. The Great Katsby for 25th birthday aka "Party Noir"
64. The equivalent of the House bachelor party for 28th birthday
*By this I don't mean fly in an airplane; I mean have the feeling of flight under my "own power." I don't care if it's from hang-gliding, lucid dreaming, ballon in a ballet leap, or if we invent bird suits like in Blue Mars.